cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramesh_P_Intel
Employee

Arduino support for edison broken ?

Jump to solution

When i try to install support for Edison in arduino from Boardmanager, i get the message below - anyone running into this ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi Ramesh,

Could you please tell us which IDE version you are using? Also, from personal experience, working behind a proxy might prevent the package from downloading successfully. So if this your case,I would suggest you to disconnect from it and then try to download one more time. I believe the problem is not related to the file not being there because that's not the error that you're getting, it seems more related to the download process itself.

Regards,

-Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hi Ramesh,

Could you please tell us which IDE version you are using? Also, from personal experience, working behind a proxy might prevent the package from downloading successfully. So if this your case,I would suggest you to disconnect from it and then try to download one more time. I believe the problem is not related to the file not being there because that's not the error that you're getting, it seems more related to the download process itself.

Regards,

-Pablo

View solution in original post