Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

BIOS reset for Intel Cherry Trail Z8350

Hi! Very ask your help! I have notebook PPN: EZbook Air (Jumper netbook) on the base of Intel Cherry Trail Z8350. When I try to switch on this notebook, LED power is on for 30 sec and drop to off after that. Monitor is empty. Question: Is it possible to reset BIOS to default?

1. from keyboard (monitor is empty, F2-F9-F10 isn't work)

2. physically on motherboard Intel Cherry Trail Z8350. How???

Tnx

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

For any support on your notebook, you must contact the manufacturer.

Going to the bios and processor is very premature at this point.

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

For my regret, manufacturer has rejected my question (These laptops are released by the small amount and has no support)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

There is nothing we can do for your bios. Your bios belongs to the manufacturer of your notebook.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Really? Local supplier is ready fix the problem (fix = money) but It's interesting for me to fix the problem myself. I see this problem can be fixed w/o manufacturer. Well, other question - where can I find the technical scheme of motherboard for Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 with description? I know this motherboard (from Intel) is the same for all manufacturer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Only the processor is intel. The motherboard is not an intel product. The bios is not from intel.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

More information. Your notebook is made by Chinese manufacturer JUMPER.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/review/budget-laptops/jumper-ezbook-air-cheap-windows-10-laptop-review... https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/review/budget-laptops/jumper-ezbook-air-cheap-windows-10-laptop-review...

Contact them. They can tell you how to reset the bios.

The above link is provided for your convenience only.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

yes, I know it, thx. As far as I sad, the manufacturer informed me "dear friend, this model stopped production long time. Support is closed". I would try ask him ones more. For my regret, I have no experience to communicate with the Chinese manufacturer

0 Kudos