Intel® Makers
Intel® Edison, Intel® Joule™, Intel® Curie™, Intel® Galileo
Announcements
Welcome - This is a Peer-to-Peer Forum only. Intel has discontinued these products but you may find support from other customers on this Forum
9872 Discussions

Binary file not created during compilation using Eclipse

YLu11
New Contributor I

Hello everyone. I am new on Intel Edison and this forum. I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I have created a project called ekf_test in Eclipse which looks like this:

However, after compilation which throws no error, unlike the case in blinkexample, no binary files were generated and therefore I cant run my program on Intel Edison. I am using the ELf binary parse, the same blinkexample is using. My guess is that the problem is associated with Eigen library. Can someone please help me with this problem? Thanks a lot!

2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello lyfkyle,

I tried to check if I could replicate the issue (without Eigen) and I was not able to do it. I used a simple example I previously verified to work when ran from Linux.

Now, I would like to check if in fact the issue is related to Eigen, for that I will have to ask you to explain the steps you took to add this library to Eclipse and, ideally, to share your code (because there's a possibility that the issue might be related to it).

Peter.
YLu11
New Contributor I

Hello Peter:

Thank you very much for your reply. I have figured out the problem. It is because I wrote the class by creating a separate header file and cpp file instead of selecting add a new class from eclipse. It seems to cause eclipse to fail to recognize the main file.

Thanks again.

Lyfkyle