Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YLu11
New Contributor I

Binary file not created during compilation using Eclipse

Hello everyone. I am new on Intel Edison and this forum. I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I have created a project called ekf_test in Eclipse which looks like this:

However, after compilation which throws no error, unlike the case in blinkexample, no binary files were generated and therefore I cant run my program on Intel Edison. I am using the ELf binary parse, the same blinkexample is using. My guess is that the problem is associated with Eigen library. Can someone please help me with this problem? Thanks a lot!

2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello lyfkyle,

I tried to check if I could replicate the issue (without Eigen) and I was not able to do it. I used a simple example I previously verified to work when ran from Linux.

Now, I would like to check if in fact the issue is related to Eigen, for that I will have to ask you to explain the steps you took to add this library to Eclipse and, ideally, to share your code (because there's a possibility that the issue might be related to it).

Peter.
YLu11
New Contributor I

Hello Peter:

Thank you very much for your reply. I have figured out the problem. It is because I wrote the class by creating a separate header file and cpp file instead of selecting add a new class from eclipse. It seems to cause eclipse to fail to recognize the main file.

Thanks again.

Lyfkyle