Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IBanc
New Contributor I

C++ Grove GPS Lib / Example not working

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio with VisualGDB Plugin and i am trying to do a cross compile using Grove GPS example. The result is fail to build doing to some undefined methods/references inside ublox6 lib.

[OUTPUT]

SeverityCodeDescriptionProjectFileLineSuppression StateErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::Ublox6(int)'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp24ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::setupTty(unsigned int)'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp27ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::dataAvailable()'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp49ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::readData(char*, int)'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp51ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::~Ublox6()'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp71Errorld returned 1 exit statusTest1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\collect2.exe1ErrorCommand-line action failedTest1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\VisualGDB1ErrorMSB3073The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe" /build "C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.vcxproj" "/solution:C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1.sln" "/config:Debug" "/platform:Win32"" exited with code 1.Test1C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets37

I know it was a problem with the same lib but on Pyton and also noticed on the same thread in c++. Any fix on this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
IBanc
New Contributor I

I found the solution in collaboration with VisualGDB team.

IntelliSense dosen't throw any errors or warnings, but during build, link editor dosen't know about the libs. What you have to do is add the libs by selecting libs directory and lib names in VisualGDB Project Prop.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
IBanc
New Contributor I

Looks like if i use Eclipse and use directive # include"ublox6.h" or # include is not working, but if i check the box GPS/UBLOX6 in Eclipse - Intel supported devices, is including the same directive and working.

Do you have any idea if something excepting # include which is visible, is happening behind that 'ckeck'?

Thanks!

idata
Community Manager

Hi,

There's a thread with a similar issue to yours. Have you already checked this thread /message/317665# 317665 https://communities.intel.com/message/317665# 317665 ?

Sergio

IBanc
New Contributor I

intel_corp

The solution is regarding Python Lib not C++ Lib .

IBanc
New Contributor I

I found the solution in collaboration with VisualGDB team.

IntelliSense dosen't throw any errors or warnings, but during build, link editor dosen't know about the libs. What you have to do is add the libs by selecting libs directory and lib names in VisualGDB Project Prop.

View solution in original post