cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BLan2
Beginner

Can I restore / reinstall Quark D2000(WPI) default function

Hi, All:

I downloaded ISSM(2016 update 2), when installed, the first execute, ISSM require to update ROM image, when update(QMSI[1.4.0]) done, the board default function not work(like temperature, humidity....,), LCD can not display any thing,

1.how can I restore or reinstall the default function?

2.I follow example instruction to create LED blink project and execute, LED not display, but Motor has working,

is the hardware not mach?

thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi BarryLan,

Thanks for reaching out.

That's weird, could you give us more details about your issue? I'm not sure what you mean with WPI default function? Can you try to run another sample project?

We will be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.
BLan2
Beginner

Hi, Leonardo R.

I get a DVK015-Development kit for Intel Quark D2000 (Design by World Peace Industrial Group),

there have mothor borad and sensor board(include light sensor, UV sensor, G sensor, H&T sensor, Motor, etc....),

and a USB(Intel_D2000_Getting_Start_with_WPI_BSP.pdf, Firmware\D2000_20160920_V022_QMSI_V11, ....)

when boot, LCD show H&T, can use next button to show other sensor status like UV, G...),

when I execute Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers(2016 update 2), follow the Getting Statted to update ROM image on device,

when reboot, the LCD not show anything,

I create a new project by LED blink example, the motor has work, not LED,

I create a new project by Hello world, how about this example, is show hello world on LCD? but not work,

I am beginner for the Intel Quark D2000, can I restore or reinstall the OS to factory status?

Thanks!

idata
Community Manager

Hi BarryLan,

Thank you so much for the information.

Just to make sure, are you following any specific guide? Could you provide it? I think that the problem is not with the OS, because you reinstall it every time that you flash the ROM.

I was checking this site to know more about this board, and it has its own guide: http://www.wpgholdings.com/uploads/bu/bu_2/One_Corp._Portal/Intel/Solution/20161012/Intel_D2000_Gett..., have you tried to follow it? Please try it and let us know.

We will be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.
BLan2
Beginner

Hi, Leonardo R.

It's work,

Thanks!