Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SlavaB_Intel
Employee

Cannot download libportaudio2_v19+svnr1387-r0_core2-32.ipk

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to download libportaudio2_v19+svnr1387-r0_core2-32.ipk from http://iotdk.intel.com/repos/3.5/iotdk/edison/core2-32/ core2-32/. I believe there are more problematic files may be due to "+" symbol. Who is responsible for fixing them?

Regards,

Slava

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi Slava,

Thank you for your patience. I can now confirm this issue has been fixed. I tried downloading the package and was successful doing so. Please try once again to download the package and let us know your results.

Have a nice day.

-Sergio

View solution in original post

4 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Slava,

Thank you for contacting us. I tried to download the package you mentioned and received an error as well. We'll report this to the appropriate team. In the future, if there's anything else you need to report, just contact us through the community, we'll make sure to pass the feedback to the ones responsible.

-Sergio

idata
Community Manager

Hi Slava,

Thank you for your patience. I can now confirm this issue has been fixed. I tried downloading the package and was successful doing so. Please try once again to download the package and let us know your results.

Have a nice day.

-Sergio

View solution in original post

SlavaB_Intel
Employee
idata
Community Manager

Thank you for confirming this works for you now. If you encounter any other issues don't hesitate to contact us back.

Have a nice day.

-Sergio