cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Commercial support, assistance for public tenders

Hello,

I've been working with Intel Edison for 1 year now (replacement of a previous home automation system).

I've then developedsome kind of experience with the ecosystem.

Now, I'm on the way to answer to bid sollicitations we can find, here, in France, coming from public markets or other markets.

I'd like to know if it's possible to have some kind of help or assistance from Intel France in order to submit stronger files.

Regards,

db

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hello Gourmet,

I don't understand what you need, what do you mean by …"I'd like to know if it's possible to have some kind of help or assistance from Intel France in order to submit stronger files..."? Why would you like to submit those files? What kind of files are they?

-Peter.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Yep,

In order to bid we have to fulfill a record.

And I wondered if it'd be possible to have Intel in the background to present a better case.

For a ordering customer it's important to see that the bidder has strong partners.

Regards,

db

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Gourmet,

I'll try to help you with this. I suggest you to submit an email to the form found in https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/corporate-questions-contact-us.html. We should be able to provide you a more accurate answer in there.

I hope this helps you.

-Peter.
0 Kudos