Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RLefe
Beginner

Compute Stick won't boot anymore

Stick (Manufacture date 01/2016) crashed and went into a failed to Startup Repair boot loop, issue couldn't repair, computer would not start when trying to continue to Windows 10.

Ran a reset, Attempted to do reset with files, reset would get to 40% reboot and bring me back to the Startup Repair screen again. Attempted to do a clean reset of the stick, stick got to 40% again, rebooted and now not even the startup repair screen comes up. All that happens is the BIOS screen comes up over and over.

I attempted to put in a RMA request with the website and was unable to because I keep getting a single sign on error when submitting (been trying twice a day for the past 5 days). I WOULD call, but the support number is in Sacramento (no toll free line) and I live in Canada. Can you say long distance charges? The stick is obviously finished if all it can do is run the BIOS screen over and over.

I would really appreciate it if someone from support would attempt to contact me, my single sign on get repaired or if Intel would provide a toll free number to call.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RLefe
Beginner

So, nothing huh? I was kind of hoping that Intel staff might check their support forums.

Update: Keep trying daily to submit a claim, still get the same error over and over.

RLefe1
Beginner

I thought I'd be clever and create another profile using another e-mail address I had. In case anyone's wondering, the same Single sign on issue happened on the brand new profile. I'm starting to think Intel is actively discouraging people from outside the US to RMA their items. The website RMA from other posts I've read hasn't worked for at least 2 months and the only number to call isn't toll free.

For such a large company it's very confusing. Starting to think I should just chalk this up to a learning experience and avoid buying Intel branded stand alone products in the future.

idata
Community Manager

Hi Lefmicro1,

I apologize for the time, I am really sorry to hear that you were trying to contact us and it was unavailable, I will send you a PM in order to collect more information about it.

Regards,

Hellen.

MKara7
Beginner

i Have This Too

For A Month Till Now

should i throw it in the garbage

idata
Community Manager

Hi Donkrhman,

I suggest you to contact our Support center to process the replacement.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

Regards,

Hellen.