cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarnava_M_Intel
Employee

Connecting Arduino IDE with Edison Board

Jump to solution

I have downloaded the Intel 686 boards from the board manager but my Device manager is showing only USB Serial Port and not the Intel Edison Virtual Com Port. How to Install that port drivers ?

1 Solution
Sarnava_M_Intel
Employee

I am not very clear about the source of the problem. I guess there was some error while installing the software. I did the entire process once from the very beginning and now its working fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sarnava

From what link did you download this IDE? What version have you downloaded? Are you sure you are selecting the correct port in the Arduino IDE?. Make sure you have the switch SW1 towards the micro USB ports and are connecting J16.

Make sure to follow https://software.intel.com/en-us/get-started-edison-windows-32-step2 IoT - Step 2: Install drivers | Intel® Developer Zone .

Sergio

Carlos_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Sarnava,

Have you been able to use the Arduino IDE with your board? Did you try with the suggestions from Sergio?

Regards,

Charlie

Sarnava_M_Intel
Employee

I am not very clear about the source of the problem. I guess there was some error while installing the software. I did the entire process once from the very beginning and now its working fine.

View solution in original post