Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
APath7
Beginner

Couldnt upload sketch to Galileo from Arduino1.8.4

I tried uploading the basic sketch to Galileo from Arduino 1.8.4 but it shows error message as - Resource temporarily unavailable

does not exist or your board is not connected

I have check with the Board being selected as Intel Galileo and port as COM3(Intel Galileo) and I use Windows 10

4 Replies
FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

Hi Aarthi,

Please tell us the steps you followed from the initial stating point https://software.intel.com/en-us/get-started-galileo-windows IoT - Getting Started with the Intel® Galileo Board on Windows* | Intel® Software up to the point of the error you found. Please add screenshots so we will see what you see along the way.

HTH,

Fernando.

idata
Community Manager

Hi Aarthi,

Do you still need assistance with this thread?

-Sergio A

APath7
Beginner

Hi Sergio,

Yes, Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. Yes, regarding the steps i followed, I installed Arduino 1.8.4 for the Galileo board.

And i Couldn't find the Intel Galileo board under the tools -> board option

So i downloaded it from "Boards Manager".

And i have selected the port "COM 3(Intel Galileo).

When i tried on the basic blink sketch, it shows error. What can be done? please advice.

Thanks!

FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

And i Couldn't find the Intel Galileo board under the tools -> board option

So i downloaded it from "Boards Manager".

And i have selected the port "COM 3(Intel Galileo).

When i tried on the basic blink sketch, it shows error. What can be done? please advice.

Actually, if you had followed the step-by-step guide referred to above, you would not have had that problem. Please

Please follow the steps from the initial stating point at https://software.intel.com/en-us/get-started-galileo-windows IoT - Getting Started with the Intel® Galileo Board on Windows* | Intel® Software up to the point of the error you find. Please add screenshots so we will see what you see along the way.

Besides:

a) Are you using Intel Galileo or Intel Galileo Gen2?

b) Are you developing in Linux or windows?

Fernando.