Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

D2000 not recogonized LIBUSB_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED

Getting this error on Windows 10. When I plug in the device I get a COM port and a USB Serial Converter in device manager, but no ocd device. I've already tried installing drivers with tools/debugger/driver/install.bat and rebooting.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi ScottVT,

Take a look at this link: , another user had the same issue, the user just re-installed the driver and it worked, so I recommend you to do the same.

In my case it worked at the first time, I connected the board and I went to the C:\IntelSWTools\ISSM_2016.x.xxx\tools\debugger\driver directory, I double clicked the install.bat and I answered 'y'. I checked the driver in the device manager and OpenOCD JTAG device appears on the Universal Serial Bus devices category and I was able to flash the ROM without problems. The only difference is that I have Windows 8.1.

I personally recommend you to try to re-install the driver, if it doesn't work send me a screenshot of the error that you are getting to assist you in a better way.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Regards,

-Leonardo

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi ScottVT,

Was the information helpful? Did you re-install the OpenOCD driver? Did it work?

If you still have issues just let us know.

Regards,

-Leonardo