Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SFloo
Beginner

Dual monitors and a computer stick

Can you run dual monitors using a computer stick (specifically the Iview)?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
LAkwa
Beginner

You could connect to a miracast device connected to a monitor using the WiDi chip in the compute stick.

SFloo
Beginner

IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello ScottnID,

The Intel® Compute Stick has only one HDMI output and I don't see a problem if you try to do dual monitor, at this point you will need to find a splitter that can go from the HDMI on the compute stick to two different monitors. The problem is that you will not have the options to do extended monitor, collage or any other configuration so I'm not sure if it's going to be worthy to do it.

Thanks,

SFloo
Beginner

Yes, I see your point. Thank you. Without being able to extend the desktop there is not much point to add a 2cnd monitor. Just for information, the stick PC is great. I have a very small place for our home computer and the stick/monitor PC is a very clean solution with a small foot print...I did add a USB hub for accessories...

Mahalo!

IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad to hear that the information I provided was useful for you, enjoy your Intel® Compute Stick and thank you for the information you shared with us.

llbr
Novice

Is it possible to connect to the STK1AW32SC via Miracast/Project to? As in use the stick as a receiver.

IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello lbr_ ,

This is a thread for different issue; please create a new thread to give you better support.

Regards,

Ivan