Did you mean: 
CFERR17
New Contributor I

Eclipse -lmraa

Jump to solution

Hi,

I don't need libmraa.

In Eclipse, on my project, properties, settings,i have

--sysroot="F:\Documents\Sylyca\Edison\Eclipse\iotdk-ide-win\iotdk-ide-win\devkit-x86\sysroots\i586-poky-linux" -lmraa

I don't find where i can delete -lmraa

Regards,

1 Solution
FBrun1
Beginner

This is How I removed the "-lrmaa" default option:

This property is "sealed" in the file "plugin.xml" which reside inside the plugin "com.intel.iotdevkit.ide". You can uncompress the plugin (inside the plugins folder of eclipse) and edit the file "plugin.xml" to remove the options.

No need to recompress the plugin.

It's a bit tricky... but it works.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Hi sylyca,

Take a look at https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/558579 IoT - Updating and selecting update options for the UPM and MRAA libraries | Intel® Developer Zone . Section 5 says "Uninstall the custom MRAA and UPM libraries by entering the following commands:"

opkg remove upm

opkg remove mraa

I haven't tried to disable mraa this way, but give it a try and let me know your results.

Sergio

Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Was our previous suggestion helpful? Do you still need help with this thread?

Sergio

CFERR17
New Contributor I

Hi sergio,

I don't think it works, because i don't have upm and mraa on my Edison. I have my own Yocto Image.

I have copy the line in eclipse, made a .bat (i am on windows) and run my .bat without the option -lmraa.

F:\Documents\Edison\Eclipse\iotdk-ide-win\iotdk-ide-win\devkit-x86\sysroots\x86_64-pokysdk-mingw32\u... -ldl "--sysroot=F:\\Documents\\Edison\\Eclipse\\iotdk-ide-win\\iotdk-ide-win\\devkit-x86\\sysroots\\i586-poky-linux" -o myProg "src\\main.o"

It works as expected.

Tkanks for your time

FBrun1
Beginner

This is How I removed the "-lrmaa" default option:

This property is "sealed" in the file "plugin.xml" which reside inside the plugin "com.intel.iotdevkit.ide". You can uncompress the plugin (inside the plugins folder of eclipse) and edit the file "plugin.xml" to remove the options.

No need to recompress the plugin.

It's a bit tricky... but it works.

View solution in original post