cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Edison stopped running

Jump to solution

Power present on the board, processor installed correctly (an hour ago worked normally with it). Power LED not lights and Edison not started.

How to fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Intel support offered to send them a defective product on the warranty, and I sent it for them through the DHL.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi nvozniy,

Could you take a picture of the board while it is powered up? I'd like to know how you are powering it, and what the LEDs status is.

Additionally, take a screenshot of the Device Manager while the board is powered up and both USB cables are connected to the board. It'll help us to know if the board is being recognized by the PC.

Regards,

Diego
idata
Community Manager

idata
Community Manager

When launch flashall.bat and plug-in board with Edison, terminal not detect Edison.

idata
Community Manager

Hi nvozniy,

Have you tried to power the board using a DC wall adapter to see if there is LED activity using this power source?

Additionally, when did you get the board? If you got it recently, the board might be still under the place of purchase warranty period. I recommend you to contact the place of purchase and explain the issue to them.

Regards,

Diego

idata
Community Manager

With DC power adapter Edison also does not run. LED no lights.

This Kit bough one months ago in Ukraine (internet market).

Where can I turn for help in my country?

idata
Community Manager

Hi nvozniy,

I recommend you to contact the store where you bought the board from. Since you purchased it recently, you might be under their warranty period.

Regards,

Diego
idata
Community Manager

Hi nvozniy,

We received your email through the ticket you submitted. Let's continue the support there.

Regards,

Diego
idata
Community Manager

Intel support offered to send them a defective product on the warranty, and I sent it for them through the DHL.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

A week later, I received a new Intel Edison. Working.

Thanks Intel Support and Diego.