cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARami7
New Contributor I

Error compiling... trying to use the Mouse library

Jump to solution

Just trying to make my gen 2 'left click', tried this and it looks good but for some reason i got an error ive never seen before:

# include

void setup() {

// put your setup code here, to run once:

Mouse.begin();

Mouse.click(MOUSE_LEFT);

}

void loop() {

// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

error:

\libraries\Mouse\src/Mouse.h:25:17: fatal error: HID.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated

exit status 1

error compiling for board Intel@ Galileo Gen2.

1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi AdanChristo,

The libraries available for the Galileo Board are located in the location: C:\Users\"Youruser"\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i586\1.6.2+1.0\libraries

The libraries for Mouse are not available for Galileo, as you know the Arduino IDE works for all the Arduino boards too so that is the reason why it comes included in the IDE. If you want to use the Arduino IDE with your Galileo Board, take a look at the available libraries.

I suggest you to always use the latest Arduino IDE version in order to have the latest updates in it.

Regards,

Charlie

View solution in original post

2 Replies
FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

I think it's at least difficult... but the threads I've found are a little bit old:

/thread/55283?start=0&tstart=0 https://communities.intel.com/thread/55283?start=0&tstart=0

/message/240068# 240068 https://communities.intel.com/message/240068# 240068

idata
Community Manager

Hi AdanChristo,

The libraries available for the Galileo Board are located in the location: C:\Users\"Youruser"\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i586\1.6.2+1.0\libraries

The libraries for Mouse are not available for Galileo, as you know the Arduino IDE works for all the Arduino boards too so that is the reason why it comes included in the IDE. If you want to use the Arduino IDE with your Galileo Board, take a look at the available libraries.

I suggest you to always use the latest Arduino IDE version in order to have the latest updates in it.

Regards,

Charlie

View solution in original post