Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ERedk
Beginner

Flashing Custom board with IntelCurie (C1000) via Jtag (olimex-arm-usb-ocd-h)

Helllo! When I'try to flash I obtained next error log:

Open On-Chip Debugger 0.8.0-dev-g377d3f24-dirty (2017-04-11-19:24)

Licensed under GNU GPL v2

For bug reports, read

http://openocd.sourceforge.net/doc/doxygen/bugs.html http://openocd.sourceforge.net/doc/doxygen/bugs.html

Info : only one transport option; autoselect 'jtag'

adapter speed: 1000 kHz

trst_only separate trst_push_pull

jtag_ntrst_delay: 300

Info : clock speed 1000 kHz

Info : JTAG tap: quark_se.cltap tap/device found: 0x0e765013 (mfg: 0x009, part: 0xe765, ver: 0x0)

Enabling arc core tap

Info : JTAG tap: quark_se.arc-em enabled

Enabling quark core tap

Info : JTAG tap: quark_se.quark enabled

Processor type: arc-em

Warn : target is still running !!

Error: tapstatus invalid - scan_chain serialization or locked JTAG access issues

redirect to PM, tapstatus=0xffffffff

Error: submit_pir TS_PIR_BIT did not clear, TS = 0xffffffff

Error: submit_instruction_pir error submitting pir

Polling target quark_se.quark failed, GDB will be halted. Polling again in 100ms

Polling target quark_se.quark failed, GDB will be halted. Polling again in 300ms

adapter speed: 1 kHz

Polling target quark_se.quark failed, GDB will be halted. Polling again in 700ms

Error: target running, halt it first

Runtime Error: C:/IntelSWTools/ISSM_2016.2.094/tools/debugger/openocd//scripts/target/quark_se.cfg:110:

in procedure 'clk32M'

in procedure 'mww' called at file "C:/IntelSWTools/ISSM_2016.2.094/tools/debugger/openocd//scripts/target/quark_se.cfg", line 110

In attachement my 'openocd' folder from '~\IntelSWTools\ISSM_2016.2.094\tools\debugger\'

And it's my preferences in ISSM:

What could it be?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello eugene.redkin,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. We will be more than happy to help you.

I have moved your request to the queue in charge of the product that you have. I am sure that you will receive the assistance that you need as soon as possible.

Regards,

Xavier A.
CK_Intel

Hello,

You may refer to the link below to get BKM on enabling Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H on Intel(R) Quark(TM) microcontroller D2000. The steps are almost the same for enable Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H on Intel Curie and customer may refer to it.

http://paeportal.intel.com/paeportal/BKMSearch/DownloadBKM?BKMId=900097&FileId=109

This BKM is about enabling Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H on Intel(R) Quark(TM) microcontroller D2000.

For Section 3, you may refer to the Figure 3 for the pins of jtag connector and Table 1 for the hardware connectivity. Please ensure that the connection follows the table, for example TMS must connect to TMS and TDO must connect to TDO.

You may just ignore Section 5 as it is not relevant for customer use. If you are facing problem installing the drivers, you may refer to Section 6 for troubleshooting.

Hope this information helps.

Regards

Intel Customer Support

ERedk
Beginner

Thank You for support!

Your link not work.

Driver installed correct (I flashed via olimex jtag arduino board).

Pins is correct too, because I was obtained strangest behaviour: we have three custom boards and one of them from the fourth time of try to flash bootloader from ISSM flashed with very slow jtag speed.

But arduino 101 board flashed without any problem with default speed at first time. We measure all signals when flashing and all signals is strong and look good.

I may assume it's problem was occured because we use different voltage supply scheme with 1.8 volts (arduino board use 3.3 volts). May be Curie has a bug when working on a 1.8 power voltage?

CK_Intel

Hi,

Please find the attached document.

I hope that helps you.

Regards

Intel Customer Support