Intel® Makers
Intel® Edison, Intel® Joule™, Intel® Curie™, Intel® Galileo
Announcements
Welcome - This is a Peer-to-Peer Forum only. Intel has discontinued these products but you may find support from other customers on this Forum
9872 Discussions

Galileo Gen 2 - USB Client LED is blinking

SKanu2
Beginner

The client USB led keeps blinking and the board is not detected by my PC. The ON LED is solid and the L LED is also solid. Pressing the reset or reboot button did not help. Rebooting the PC did not help. I used arduino IDE to upload codes, but I don't remember the last code uploaded

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Luis_at_Intel

Hi @SKanu2,

Thanks for reaching out. It could be that you are missing the drivers for the Galileo board, please take a look at this page and install the IntelGalileoWindowsSerialDrivers.zip. 

If possible please take a look at your Device Manager and check under Ports (COM & LPT) when the device is plugged in, check if there is any that correspond to the board. You can also take a look at this thread and see if the troubleshooting steps done there help resolve your issue.

I hope my suggestions help you resolve the issue, if the issue persists please share which Windows version are you using, the Arduino IDE version, which micro-usb port are you using to connect the Board to your PC, etc.. 

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel​ ​ 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Luis_at_Intel

Hi @SKanu2,

Thanks for reaching out. It could be that you are missing the drivers for the Galileo board, please take a look at this page and install the IntelGalileoWindowsSerialDrivers.zip. 

If possible please take a look at your Device Manager and check under Ports (COM & LPT) when the device is plugged in, check if there is any that correspond to the board. You can also take a look at this thread and see if the troubleshooting steps done there help resolve your issue.

I hope my suggestions help you resolve the issue, if the issue persists please share which Windows version are you using, the Arduino IDE version, which micro-usb port are you using to connect the Board to your PC, etc.. 

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel​ ​