Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor II

Getting Started guide is missing?

Jump to solution

Hello forum admins,

It looks like the Getting Started Guide is missing from the list, while it apparently was there before. Didn't it by chance got deleted/not moved during these recent updates to the Community platform? The file name of the doc I'm talking about is Galileo_GettingStarted_329685_004.pdf, Order Number: 329685-004US.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Here is the latest version of the Getting Started Guide: /docs/DOC-21838 https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-21838

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Here is the latest version of the Getting Started Guide: /docs/DOC-21838 https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-21838

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor II

Thanks JonhS, indeed it's there. What I meant is that it's not visible in the list of documents in this area, or whatever the right term is in Jive, "Intel Galileo Development Board Documents", and people may get confused by not finding it here.

Message was edited by: AlexT_Intel: Oops, I've overlooked the fact you've actually added it into the list 🙂 Good job, thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

I purchased the new Intel Galileo board. i read starting guide and then after i plug power cable and USB cable and connect to PC that time all specified LEDs on board was in ON condition . After some time all LEDs were OFF automatically. I think there was some problem I disconnect all both cable, power as well as USB. After some time I again try to connect POWER cable, but there was no indication of LED. Then what is the problem???? I cannot find the problem please.. Help to find problem... Is any fault in new board or not?? i also measure power supply of power cable using digital multimeter it is 5.15 volts.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II

chirag_17

I politely suggest the you start a new discussion for this topic, and not hijack an existing discussion of an unrelated subject.