Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

Hard reset.

How can I make hard reset in Intel Joule without entering BIOS?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Boris,

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried to re-flash your Joule board? In this other thread: /thread/117533 Can't enter bios. I provided you with the steps to update the Joule's BIOS and the image to the latest versions, have you followed those steps?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Boris1,

I would like to know if you still need assistance in this case. If so, could you please let us know if you were able to update the latest BIOS and image?

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Yes, I stiil need help in this thread. I could't re-flash BIOS after following steps you provided, because BIOS-image in USB flash drive doesn't boot on Joule when I start Joule. So, I want to make hard reset of Joule to cancel Fast Boot mode. Could you tell me how I can do it?

Sincerely, Boris.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Oh, and what is image? Did you mean image of BIOS?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Boris,

I'm referring to the Ref-IoT-OS as the image. Looking at your other thread: /thread/117533 Can't enter bios. You mentioned that you were able to follow all the steps I suggested to update the BIOS and Ref-IoT-OS. I'll continue helping you with the issue on that thread, so I'll encourage you to post any questions regarding the issue on that thread.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos