cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Help with Galileo Linux command

Jump to solution

I am supposed to have an LED blink on the Galileo without using Arduino IDE. I can not seem to figure out how to do it. Can someone help me please? I am supposed to do more but if I can atleast figure this out, then I should be able to figure out other things I am supposed to do. I already installed the latest version of Yocto on my PC. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I

Hi Marcusnicolas,

I think there are several threads about this, e.g.

HTH,

Fernando.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I

Hi Marcusnicolas,

I think there are several threads about this, e.g.

HTH,

Fernando.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Marcusnicolas,

Do you have any updates about this? Did you check FGT's recommendation? I think it is very helpful (Thanks by the way FGT).

Regards,

Leonardo R.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I

Intel Corporation wrote:

Hi Marcusnicolas,

Do you have any updates about this? Did you check FGT's recommendation? I think it is very helpful (Thanks by the way FGT).

Regards,

Leonardo R.

You're welcome, Leonardo R.

BR,

Fernando.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

FGT,

Thank you for the information. I apologize I did not get back sooner. I am so swamped with school work. We finally got it to blink a light. We pin addresses are different between version 1 and version 2. Now we are trying to get the pic microcontroller to pick up/sense the output of the Galileo..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I

Great, it's good to hear your Galileo is "Up & Running", thank you for letting us know,

Fernando.

0 Kudos