cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNico
Beginner

Help with Galileo Linux command

Jump to solution

I am supposed to have an LED blink on the Galileo without using Arduino IDE. I can not seem to figure out how to do it. Can someone help me please? I am supposed to do more but if I can atleast figure this out, then I should be able to figure out other things I am supposed to do. I already installed the latest version of Yocto on my PC. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

Hi Marcusnicolas,

I think there are several threads about this, e.g.

HTH,

Fernando.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

Hi Marcusnicolas,

I think there are several threads about this, e.g.

HTH,

Fernando.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hi Marcusnicolas,

Do you have any updates about this? Did you check FGT's recommendation? I think it is very helpful (Thanks by the way FGT).

Regards,

Leonardo R.
FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

Intel Corporation wrote:

Hi Marcusnicolas,

Do you have any updates about this? Did you check FGT's recommendation? I think it is very helpful (Thanks by the way FGT).

Regards,

Leonardo R.

You're welcome, Leonardo R.

BR,

Fernando.

MNico
Beginner

FGT,

Thank you for the information. I apologize I did not get back sooner. I am so swamped with school work. We finally got it to blink a light. We pin addresses are different between version 1 and version 2. Now we are trying to get the pic microcontroller to pick up/sense the output of the Galileo..

Thanks

FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

Great, it's good to hear your Galileo is "Up & Running", thank you for letting us know,

Fernando.