Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, Want to buy intel 2nd generation core m3 : BOXSTK2m3W64CC , does it passthrough HD Audio : Atmos/Dts-x/DTS-hd/dolby HD ?

Hi,

I would like to know if this item : "Intel 2nd Generation Compute Stick with Intel Core m3 Processor and Windows 10 BOXSTK2m3W64CC

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Generation-Compute-Processor-BOXSTK2m3W64CC/dp/B01AZC4IKK?ie=UTF8&psc=1&... Amazon.com: Intel 2nd Generation Compute Stick with Intel Core m3 Processor and Windows 10 BOXSTK2m3W64CC: Computers & A…

could passthrough HD Audio : Atmos/Dts-x/DTS-hd/dolby HD ?

and it support 3D MVC ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi JohnLenon,

Please let me investigate more about these specific details,and as soon as I get answer I'll let you know.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks very much for your attention.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi JohnLenon,

The (SoC) processor on the STK2M3W64CC supports Silent stream. This is an integrated audio feature that enables short audio streams, such as system events to be heard over the HDMI* and DisplayPort* monitors.

The processor supports silent streams over the HDMI and DisplayPort interfaces at 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz sampling rates.

Processor Supported Audio Formats over HDMI and DisplayPort*:

Audio Formats HDMI* DisplayPort*

AC-3 Dolby* Digital Yes Yes

Dolby Digital Plus Yes Yes

DTS-HD* Yes Yes

LPCM, 192 kHz/24 bit, 8 Channel Yes Yes

Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio* (Lossless Blu-Ray Disc* Audio Format) Yes Yes

It may support other technologies but we have not validated or tested.

I hope this helps,

Ronny G

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks very much ,

Have you tested that DTS-HD and Dolby-TrueHD works?

and Atmos and DTS-X should work ?

the " * " symbol near : "DTS-HD* " and " Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio* " mean that " It may support other technologies but we have not validated or tested." ?

and STK2M3W64CC support 3D MVC ( Full ISO blueray 3D ?)

Thanks .

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi JohnLenon,

You are very welcome. The (*) doesnt really mean anything. It makes reference to trademarking (legal requirement).

I have not personally tested this yet but it is supported: DTS-HD* and Dolby-TrueHD this is what I can tell you at this point but I will do some more research and get back to you.

Regarding 3D MVC I dont have any report from validation or from any other source.

I would also encourage the community to share their own experiences.

Thanks,

Ronny G

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi,

Thanks Rguevara,

JohnLenon,I would like to know if the information provided by Rguevara helps you and f there is anything else you need

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks for responding.

Yes the info very hellpfull. I want to know if does It support 3D ISO Blueray ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

This Stick does NOT support HD Audio formats under Windows with current Intel drivers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi JohnLenon,

Do not hesitate to contact us back, if there is something else you need.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos