Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FATA
New Contributor I

How to identify the number of endpoints does our driver supports

I am testing usb_device and want to know how many endpoints does my gadget driver supports e.g g_serial or g_zero or g_mass_storage.

Is there any way how can i find the number of endpoints supported by the driver.

thanks

5 Replies
Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We will investigate on this. We'll reply back to you as soon as possible.

Sergio

Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Hi,

What are you trying to achieve and where are you trying to find the endpoints? What driver are you talking specifically, the windows driver? The driver on the Galileo Linux recipe?

Sergio

Carlos_M_Intel
Employee

Hi farazata,

Have you found an answer to your question? If you haven't, please let us know more information about the drivers you are talking about.

Kind regards,

Charlie

FATA
New Contributor I

No i dont no still how to find number of endpoints that the driver suppoets.I what to know the number of endpoints that gadget zero and gadgetfs supports.The board which i am using supoorts 3 endpoints in addition to endpoint 0.So i want to know that will gadget zero or gadgetfs will work on by board or not.I am using galelio gen 2 board.

Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Hi,

You can find detailed information of endpoints in the Quark datasheet http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/quark/quark-x1000-datasheet.html Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000: Datasheet .

Sergio