Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PShah9
Beginner

How to print a float value on the minicom -s terminal when Intel Curie BSP is mounted on it?

Dear Sir,

How to print a float value on the minicom -s terminal when Intel Curie BSP is mounted on it?

Can we use

float float_value;

printf("%f\n",float_value); // I tried this no O/P is coming corresponding to this

or,Can we use

cu_print("%f\n",float_value); //this I also tried but it is not printing float values---- it is able to print decimal values I mean cu_print("%d\n",int_value); is working well

or,Can we use

pr_info(); //If...then how?

or

else what we can use so that our Intel Curie BSP C1000 mounted on minicom -s terminal will be able to print the float values on the minicom -s terminal using USB1 port of CPU??

Please try to help me as soon as possible.(Urgently)

Thanks and Regards:

Parwana Shahdi

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Parwana,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have not tried this before, but will investigate more about this, and I'll contact you as soon as I have helpful information.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Leonardo R.

idata
Community Manager

Hi Parwana,

We are working on this, and we would love if you provide more information about this, could you please reply back answering the following questions?

Are you trying to print from the x86 or ARC processor in the Curie Module?

Are you using an Arduino 101 or other Curie based board? If it is another board could provide us a link?

Are you following any guide? If not, can you share steps to reproduce?

Have you checked into the CurieODK? https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/674972

We will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Leonardo R.
idata
Community Manager

Hi Parwana,

We are following up on your case, in my last reply I requested you more information about this, could you please provide it? We need it to help you more.

We will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Leonardo R.