Intel® Makers
Intel® Edison, Intel® Joule™, Intel® Curie™, Intel® Galileo
Announcements
Welcome - This is a Peer-to-Peer Forum only. Intel has discontinued these products but you may find support from other customers on this Forum
9877 Discussions

Image v3 sources

EFedo2
New Contributor I

Hi!

I've read about a new image release, however the link, pointing to the sources, contains an empty archive. Could you please specify if the link's broken, or the sources are not ready yet. If so, when should I expect them?

Thanks!

1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi egorf,

Other users have reported this too and we are working on this. Please be patient and stay tuned to the community for an update. We have received the reports from other users in the following threads:An update about this topic might be posted there, so I recommend you to bookmark those threads so you can know when the link is fixed.

Regards,

Diego

View solution in original post

1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hi egorf,

Other users have reported this too and we are working on this. Please be patient and stay tuned to the community for an update. We have received the reports from other users in the following threads:An update about this topic might be posted there, so I recommend you to bookmark those threads so you can know when the link is fixed.

Regards,

Diego