Index

index solved

0 Kudos
3 Replies
cpanc1
Beginner

I'm experiencing a similar kind of error as below :-

mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Movidius Ltd 2016

/home/chirag/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:75: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() instead

return _inspect.getargspec(target)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 118, in

create_graph(args.network, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights)

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 104, in create_graph

net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 290, in parse_tensor

if have_first_input(strip_tensor_id(node.outputs[0].name)):

IndexError: list index out of range

Compilation step - mvNCCompile TF_Model/tf_model.meta -in=mobilenet_1.00_128_input -on=dense_1/Sigmoid

My model comprises of MobileNet v1_00_128 and the meta file is attached along -

Tensorflow version - v1.12.0

This model is originally converted from keras to tensorflow metafile using the command (python3 keras_2_tf.py script attached )

The original Keras script is attached too.(new.py).

Could someone please look into this and help me in fixing it????

MRoss15
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I ran across a similar issue when dealing with the MTCNN Tensorflow example that was originally included as part of the version 1 SDK AppZoo.

At first I thought it was a python error, then I took apart the makefile, and saw it was coming from the compile of the model.

Does anyone have any additional insight into this issue?

I went through all the forum messages, and what I was able to deduce was that Intel made changes between SDK version 1, and SDK version 2.

Somewhere along the lines it looks like something might have broken.

My understanding is that this worked in SDKv1

cpanc1
Beginner

Hi, I'd managed to fix the index error by fixing the broken Tensorflowparser file.It is broken at 2 different lines

1.https://github.com/ardamavi/Intel-Movidius-NCS-Keras/issues/1 Getting IndexError on conversion · Issue # 1 · ardamavi/Intel-Movidius-NCS-Keras ·

2.https://github.com/ardamavi/Intel-Movidius-NCS-Keras/issues/2 InvalidArgumentError · Issue # 2 · ardamavi/Intel-Movidius-NCS-Keras · GitHub