cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Intel Compute stick and Sony Bravia KDL-40S2530

Hi...

i have problem with signal from Inel compute stick to my TV.

I have TV - Sony Bravia KDL-40S2530 with 2x HDMI and Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC

I am testing both and no signal from Stick.

I check Stick with monitor and all are ok.

Du you have any idea?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

When you say 'Monitor', do you mean one that has a HDMI input and you can connect the ICS directly to it or did you have to use a dongle (HDMI-to-VGA, HDMI-to-DVI or HDMI-to-DP) to accomplish this?

idata
Community Manager

I mean clasic monitor Dell 24" with HDMI input. And i connect ICS directly with monitor a don`t use reduction. I have idea. Sony Bravia have old VGA input. I buy reduction HDMI to VGA and try it.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This might work - but remember that, when you use a HDMI-to-VGA adapter, you are losing the HDMI audio channel. You might want to look at the HDMI-to-VGA+Audio adapters and feed the Audio output into the TV via its separate audio input (if it has such a capability)...

...S

idata
Community Manager

Thank You ...

idata
Community Manager

Hi Mullera,

I am following up on your case. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Regards,

Mike C

cfire
Beginner

try putting the compute stick in 1366x768 (native resolution for bravia)

idata
Community Manager

Hello csf2618:

If you tried the troubleshoot steps above and the problem remains, then please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for that is that every scenario is different, even if the same product is being used, so, for us to further assist you and also in order for us to help you with the specific problem the stick might have, please submit a new thread.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards

Alberto

cfire
Beginner

no i figured out how to use my compute stick on my bravia and thout i would share my solutions

idata
Community Manager

Hello csf2618:

Perfect, I am sorry if I misunderstand your comments.

That is great, if you have the time to share more information about this or any other matter, that will be very useful for us and for all the peers viewing this thread,

Regards

Alberto