Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FGold
New Contributor II

Intel Joule Wireless is there an issue with RF and IEC 60601?

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/intel-joule-compute-modules/000022313... Regulatory Information for the Intel® Joule™ Compute Module

FCC & FAA Statement (USA)

This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi floydg,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel Joule Platform.

We will appreciate if you could elaborate a little bit more on what issue did you found between the Regulatory Information for the Intel® Joule™ Compute Module and the IEC 60601. This in order to assist you in the best way possible.

Please let us know, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose
FGold
New Contributor II

Jose,

We have not performed any testing with 60601 as of yet. The concern are that 60601 testing may fail, and so we wanted to know if :

1. Has Intel Joule Tuchuck System passed 60601 with any Intel testing?
  2. Has Intel Joule Tuchuck System passed 60601 with any product?
  3. what are the design recommendations from Intel regarding 60601 testing for Wireless
idata
Community Manager

Hi floydg,

Thanks for explaining us your concerns, I will investigate more about your inquiries and get back to you as soon as I have some useful information.

I appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,

-Jose
idata
Community Manager

Hi floydg,

Thank you for your patience.

Intel didn't submit the Intel Joule compute module for IEM60601 testing. Any additional regulatory testing or certification requirements needed for products based on the compute module remain the responsibility of those providing the end-product.

Best Regards,

-Jose P.