cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJare1
Novice

Intel Joule's Peripherals Documentation

Hi,

I was wondering if documentation and register descriptions for the peripherals (I2C, SPI, UART, etc..) in the Joule's Atom T5500 / T5700 processors were publicly available?

Thanks in advance,

Jam

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Jam,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel® Joule Platform.

You can find all the public documentation regarding to the Joule in its website: https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/joule Discover the Intel® Joule™ Compute Module. Please take a look at this website, there you can find useful information, and if you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

-Yermi

JJare1
Novice

Hi Yermi,

I've taken a look at the link and I'm still not seeing anything that outlines the kind of detailed information I am looking for. Lets take the SPI peripheral for example. Is there any documentation that outlines the capabilities, register mappings, or timing information such as setup and hold times?

Thank you in advance,

-Jam

idata
Community Manager

Hi Jam,

Thank you for checking the previous link, there you can find the documents available, however, at this moment we are working on additional information, and we hope to have it available soon. Regarding the information you are looking for, we'll pass that to our appropriate team.

We'll appreciate your patience during the meantime.

Regards,

-Yermi