cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMath11
Beginner

Intel Quark D1000 Error when programming with Eclipse on Win

Hello,

I am trying to install the SDK for Quark D1000, but it always gives me a specific error:

1. On Linux: it says Path to 'iqdc' not found. (even though I have set the correct path to IQDC on eclipse, and system enivronment ).

it basically says '/tools/compiler/bin/iqdc' not found in PATH

2. On Windows, this error doesn't happen, and it worked fine the first time but now gives me the following error on openOCD:

Error: libusb_open() failed with LIBUSB_ERROR_NOT_FOUND

Error: libusb_open() failed with LIBUSB_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED

Error: no device found

Error: unable to open ftdi device with vid 0403, pid 6010, description '*' and serial '*'

Runtime Error: M:\intel\ISSM_d1000_2015.3.024\tools\debugger\openocd\scripts\aura_ftdi.cfg:15:

in procedure 'script'

at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 58

in procedure 'init' called at file "M:\intel\ISSM_d1000_2015.3.024\tools\debugger\openocd\scripts\aura_ftdi.cfg", line 15

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

bartosz.firmwave

AdrianBurns

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hi Avijit,

Let see below workaround works or not;

1. On Linux, could you screen shot the error messages and project preferences setting for the iqdc in eclipse and system environment?

2. Could you check the Device Manager? It seem like no board detected by OpenOCD. This might be because of the driver installation.

Thanks.

AMath11
Beginner

Hi Soffi,

Thanks for the reply, but it's sorted now.

1. On Linux it seems there was some problem with installing it in different directory than the original one

2. On Windows, re-installing the drivers fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Avijit

Hi Avijit,

Good to hear that.

For Linux, please ensure you run it on root (as SU) to ensure the ISSM work well.

Thanks.