cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Intel Starter Pack

Hi,

I would like to redeem my code for the intel starter pack. Could you please let me know how to do this? My code is: 99JJSQSEPFN23JR

Looking forward to your kind response.

Best,

Jack

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hello JAvin1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon. 

Please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page: https://softwareoffer.intel.com/support. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi David, Thank you for your response, unfortunately whenever I enter my details I receive the message that I am having connection issues, and I can assure you that I am not. Also I put an screenshot of this in attachment. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. Best, Jack
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello JAvin1,

Thank you for your response.

Please try adding the information again, if it does not work, try using a different browser. My apologies but the support for the starter pack is given via the link I have provided.

If the issue persists, please give it some time and try again.

David V

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi David, I have tried multiple different times with chrome, mozilla firefox, and microsoft edge. Could you please assist me with this further? Best, Jack
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello JAvin1,

Thank you for your response.

I was checking the information in the site and if you are getting that erro there is a link that allows you to set a support ticket.

It says "Intel support by clicking HERE", please click on "HERE" and add your information for further assistance with your request.

David V

0 Kudos