Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Intel® System Studio IoT Edition not installing

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to use the Intel System Studio IoT Edition to program my Intel Galileo gen 2 and during install I keep getting an error. I'm trying to follow this tutorial https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-system-studio-iot-c-installing-on-windows IoT.

There is a similar thread to this here but the solution seems to have just been to restart the computer and try again, this hasn't worked for me.

I installed docker toolbox and Java* SE Development Kit 8 (JDK) with no problems. Virtualization is enabled on my computer's BIOS. I don't seem to have a Hyper-V feature which it says to disable in the tutorial. Have looked here https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-system-studio-iot-c-troubleshooting-and-faq# Issues_installing_Docker IoT for other common mistakes but can't seem to find my problem. Is there anywhere I can download this manually to continue the install?

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Tom,

Thanks for contacting us.

Could you please try to install the Intel System Studio again? But in this case, during the options step, uncheck the "Ostro (For Intel Joule)" box and just keep checked the the "Yocto (For Intel Edison, Intel Galileo, etc.)" option checked. In addition, I would like to know which Windows OS you are using.

I'll be waiting to know if this helps.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Tom,

Thanks for contacting us.

Could you please try to install the Intel System Studio again? But in this case, during the options step, uncheck the "Ostro (For Intel Joule)" box and just keep checked the the "Yocto (For Intel Edison, Intel Galileo, etc.)" option checked. In addition, I would like to know which Windows OS you are using.

I'll be waiting to know if this helps.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Yermi,

Thanks yeah it worked! I had to reinstall docker toolbox but it worked when I unchecked "Ostro (For Intel Joule)". I'm using windows 10.

All the best,

Tom

0 Kudos