cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LKeye
Beginner

Intel System Studio IoT Edition not installing

Hello,

I am trying to use the Intel System Studio IoT Edition to program my Edison and during install I keep getting an error.

Integrity checking failed

Source file is incorrect

iss-iot-win_12-09-16.7z

I've try reinstalling multiple times. Is there anywhere I can download this manually to continue the install?

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Dear Luke,

Please try to launch it through iss-iot-launcher.bat file & hope you are using jdk8 & have configured the same in the env variables.

Thank you very much..

Regards,

Gray-WOrm

idata
Community Manager

Hi Luke,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you following this guide https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/705839? Please try to follow it if you aren't.

Now, if you still have issues, can you send us a screenshot of the error that you are getting?

We will be waiting for your answer.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.
LKeye
Beginner

Yes, I was.

However, it seems to be a transient issue. After restarting my computer and trying it again later, it was able to validate the image and continue the install.

GMagh1
Beginner

Hello,

I'm having the same problem, only restart of my Windows 10 laptop doesn't help.

Docker and Java JRE8 x64 installed.

idata
Community Manager

Hi DrAcid,

That's weird. I just installed Intel System Studio this morning following this guide: https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/705839, can you please try to install it again from the beginning?

I will be waiting for your answer.

Regards,

Leonardo R.
GMagh1
Beginner

Hello Leonardo!

Thank you for your reply!

As in the original author's post, it took my system reboot several times, before the error went away.

In my case, Windows 10 had to be _fully_ rebooted using "shutdown /s /t 0", several times (3?).

It would be nice to be able to clear temporary files as the install setup starts.