cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMoon8
Beginner

Intel pc stick Atom Z3735f windows 10

Jump to solution

Hello! Recently I bought an Intel pocket PC (Atom Z3735f 32Gb ROM 2Gb RAM. AKA Intel pc stick) It came with dual boot windows 10 and android 4.4, so I formatted it and deleted all the partitions then I reinstalled windows 10 but it no longer show my graphics adapter name when I try to install the drive it gives the message "This computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing software." the wireless adapter doesn't work too, is there any way to get it fixed? Or get the windows factory image? Thanks in advance!

P.S. when I go in device manager I don't see the adapter name, I just see "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter''

when I check adapter properties Chipe Type: n/a DAC Type: n/a

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

This is not an Intel product. Contact the manufacturer for support.

Doc

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This is not an Intel product. Contact the manufacturer for support.

Doc

View solution in original post

SMoon8
Beginner

Thanks for response, I mistaken due to processor's name.

AlHill
Super User

The processor is an Intel processor: https://ark.intel.com/products/80274/Intel-Atom-Processor-Z3735F-2M-Cache-up-to-1_83-GHz Intel Atom® Processor Z3735F (2M Cache, up to 1.83 GHz) Product Specifications

However, many devices have an Intel processor. And, many vendors try and make their device/product look link an Intel product. This is very deceptive.

You may be able to get the graphics driver from here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/85552/Intel-HD-Graphics-for-Intel-Atom-Processor-Z3700-Seri... Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics for Intel Atom® Processor Z3700 Series

However, support for this Intel Pocket PC really needs to come from the manufacturer. Also, I would return the device to the place of sale or manufacturer.

Doc