cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Is my bootable micro SD card complete?

Jump to solution

I recently downloaded the Intel® Galileo Board microSD Card Linux* Operating System Image and made a bootable micro SD card. My card has just the boot directory and the bzimage file. All of the decimation shows two more folders, firmware and win-driver. The card appears to be good. I can make a serial connection to the board , log on to root and get version info, etc. Have I missed something or is the documentation out of date?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I

JimW wrote:

I recently downloaded the Intel® Galileo Board microSD Card Linux* Operating System Image and made a bootable micro SD card. My card has just the boot directory and the bzimage file. All of the decimation shows two more folders, firmware and win-driver. The card appears to be good. I can make a serial connection to the board , log on to root and get version info, etc. Have I missed something or is the documentation out of date?

Thanks

Hi JimW,

The documentation is out of date (it's been reported in several other threads e.g. ). Just in case, take a look at the output of

df

for checking whether the the card is mounted.

HTH,

Fernando.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I

JimW wrote:

Thanks

Hi JimW,

The documentation is out of date (it's been reported in several other threads e.g. ). Just in case, take a look at the output of

df

for checking whether the the card is mounted.

HTH,

Fernando.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos