Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MPenz1
New Contributor II

Link broken of release note of new 3.0 Yocto

Hi all,

i'm trying to view release note of new yocto version but site always returns:

Access denied

You are not authorized to access this page.

Thanks

Marco

13 Replies
MCara4
New Contributor III

Hi,

same problem for me, this is the ink that doesn't work:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2016/03/30/intel-iot-developer-kit-30-release-notes Sign In

It is very sad because an Edison OS 3.0 it is supposed to have a lot of interesting new features.

Thanks

-max

Pablo_M_Intel
Employee

Hi guys,

Are you still having issues with the link? I just clicked on it and was able to see all the information.

Ruscoff, are you using the same link as massca? If not, could you please provide the one you tried to access?

Regards,

Pablo

MPenz1
New Contributor II

Yes, i just try and it doesn't work yet. I tried both massca link and from official intel download page where anyone can download new firmware. In my opinion seems i can't view some blogs post.

Marco

TConr1
New Contributor I

I can confirm we are not able to view the release notes. Not sure if its a link problem, but looks more like an authentication problem ... I don't think that page is yet publicly viewable, as it prompts me to login before I get the "Access Denied" message.

Thx

idata
Community Manager

Same problem ...

RVilo
New Contributor I

Same problem.

OPear
Beginner

Hi Pablo

I'm having the same problem. If I click the Yocto 2.1 release notes it doesn't require me to log in, but the 3.0 release notes require me to log in, only to give me an "access denied" message

Oskar

MShen5
Beginner

Same for me...Access denied after logged in.

FPhil
New Contributor I

Bump. Same here: Access denied

RVilo
New Contributor I

Has someone managed to get the https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2016/03/30/intel-iot-developer-kit-30-release-notes Intel® Edison Board Software Release 3.0 Release Notes?

If so, could you please post the PDF so everyone can have access to it?

Thank you!

Pablo_M_Intel
Employee

Hi guys,

The problem has been reported already, some other threads have also mentioned this issue. The link is not broken actually, it's has an access restriction so hopefully this will be solved soon. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Regards,

Pablo

Joseph_B_Intel
Employee

Joseph_B_Intel
Employee

Chris just posted a copy of it here until that other page gets pushed.