cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yyavu
New Contributor I

Memory

Hi everyone

Deleted off when you open the program in the Intel Edison.I do not want the deletion of the program. help me please

8 Replies
Pablo_M_Intel
Employee

Hi mekatronik,

Could you please be more specific about your issue? We will need some more information about the issue and the device you're using.

• Which Edison Platform are you using?
  • Which IDE are you using?
  • Could you explain the issue in detail? What's being deleted and under which conditions?

If there's any other information that might help us please let us know.

Regards,

Pablo

yyavu
New Contributor I

Edison Yocto Linux:159.devkit

Arduino IDE

Intel Edison Arduino Kit

For example: Uploading Blink application. After power cut. when re-energize edison, application is not running

AOliv17
New Contributor I

In Galileo plate is the same, so that it retains the sketch you need to use a bigger Linux image provided by Intel in SD card

I don't know if occurs in Edison ..

Pablo_M_Intel
Employee

Hi mekatronik,

I believe the sketch is not being deleted, but it's not being executed at startup. To check the sketch that is currently loaded on the Edison access the following path after boot:

cd /sketch/

If you enter ls you'll see the available files. The one that says "sketch.elf" is the file currently loaded.

Regards,

Pablo

Carlos_M_Intel
Employee

Hi mekatronik,

Did you try with the suggestion posted by Pablo in the last post?

Regards,

Charlie

yyavu
New Contributor I

I tried this solution.https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2015/08/01/procedure-to-autostart-the-arduino-sketch-on-ediso... Procedure to Autostart the Arduino Sketch on Edison | Intel® Developer Zone

But I'm having some problems.

I wonder if I am making a mistake somewhere?

Pablo_M_Intel
Employee

Hi mekatronik,

I believe you're typing the chmod command with no spaces. It should be this way chmod +x /etc/init.d/automateSketch.sh. You should add a space between chmod and +x, and then between +x and /etc/init.d/automateSketch.sh. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,

Pablo