cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Module weight and current consumption

Jump to solution

Hi, I was wondering what the weight of the module was by itself without any expansion boards? Also what is the board's current consumption, I can't find it anywhere on the spec sheet. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Crazymao,

We're currently working on finalizing our documents and hope to have them available soon. We'll post any updates here, so we suggest you to keep checking the community.

Regards,

-Yermi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Crazymao,

We're currently working on finalizing our documents and hope to have them available soon. We'll post any updates here, so we suggest you to keep checking the community.

Regards,

-Yermi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Crazymao:

I show the amperage as 0.2 on my development board at idle, no fan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

Is there any new status on the "current consumption" specs for the Joule 570X and 550X?

As well as the "tuchuck" dev board?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

Regarding:

I show the amperage as 0.2 on my development board at idle, no fan

What test was performed, and how were the measurements gathered?

Did you stress the processor, peripherals, and interconnects?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Will there be any update to this documentation? I've been waiting for months for some of the docs referenced in the data sheet but nothing is ever published. I'm going to have to start looking at another processor, probably an ARM for my design.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi John_Ewalt,

Thanks for contacting us! First, we would like to apologize for the delay in releasing those documents, we are aware that many users are waiting for them as well as we know the importance to have all that information available. However, at this point you can find all the Joule documentation available at this link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/joule/documentation https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/joule/documentation.

Additionally, we would like to let you know that we will inform the team in charge of the Joule documentation that we need to have those documents available as soon as possible.

Regards,

-Yermi

0 Kudos