cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

My television's resolution is not listed on the drop-down list of resolution

ISSUE: Intel Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC doesn't have my television's resolution

Hi guys, I have been living with this issue for one year, and yet there are no driver updates that are fixing this yet; my TV's resolution is 1600x1200, and yet my ICS don't have this resolution. What would I do?

I tried using Intel Display Optimizer, but it doesn't work. Is there anything that I could do? And if there's none, can you make a new driver update that would add this resolution?

Finding for solutions,

Vince Joshua D. Dato

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

There is no update to the Intel HD Graphics Engine that will affect this. The driver is supposed to get this information from the TV itself. If the TV is not providing this information properly, you could check the TV manufacturer's site to see if they provide an INF file for this TV. If not, you can always go into the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and define a custom resolution for the TV yourself.

Hope this helps,

...S

idata
Community Manager

N. Scott Pearson, I can't find a INF file for my TV, and I also can't find the custom resolution on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Right-click on the Desktop, select Intel Graphics Settings, and then click on Display. In the bar down the left-hand side, you should see an entry titled Custom Resolutions. Click on it.

...S

idata
Community Manager

Hello vjdato21,

I was reviewing this thread and I wanted to know if you need further assistance?

Best Regards,

Juan V.