cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZimi
New Contributor II

Platform select list is empty

Hello,

when I'm trying to import existing project on another machine, the project doesn't detected as "Quark" and paltform select list is empty, how I can fix that?

Thanks.

4 Replies
Michelle_C_Intel
Employee

Hi ,

How are you importing the project ?

Assuming the project was created using the same version of ISSM/QMSI you should be able to import it using the ... 'Existing code as a Makefile project'

If this is not working for you a workaround would be to create a new project with the Platform/Kernel settings you need.

Use one of the provided tempates and name it with the name of the project you are importing.

Then just drop the files from the project you are importing into that projects directory the workspace and select F5 in the IDE to refresh.

-- Michelle.

Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Lockdog,

Do you still need assistance with this case? Were you able to try the previous suggestion?

-Sergio

AZimi
New Contributor II

Hi, Michelle, Sergio

I tried to import as you suggested, but list is also empty. I don't want to create new project and add existing files, I need normal version control without headache. Maybe you know where's those settings stored?

Sergio_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Lockdog,

We'll investigate further on your case and contact you soon. Thank you for your patience.

-Sergio