Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

Power consumption details or calculator

Jump to solution

Hello,

I was looking through docs of D2000 microcontroller for some information about power consumption and was able to sum it up as following:

There was information about currents for some peripherals but I couldn't find any information about voltages that it was measured for to calculate power consumption. Is there any more detailed information on this matter ? It would me ideal to have a power calculator - is there such thing ?

Best Regards,

Bartosz

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Hi Bartosz,

All of the documentation available regarding the Quark Microcontroller D2000 is posted at http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/quark/mcu/d2000/documentation.html this site, but currently there isn't any power calculator for the microcontroller.

Regards,

JPMontero_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hi Bartosz,

All of the documentation available regarding the Quark Microcontroller D2000 is posted at http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/quark/mcu/d2000/documentation.html this site, but currently there isn't any power calculator for the microcontroller.

Regards,

JPMontero_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Hi,

I am using POWER example provided in ISSM on Intel Mint Field Fab C Development kit Quark D2000. I succesfully put the micro on sleep and wake up from RTC interrupt, but I cannot wakeup micro from deepsleep. Analog input A5 pin is 3.3V by default, but if I connect A5 to GND before running the example UART does not work.

On the other hand I am checking current consumption in sleep and deep_sleep mode on Intel Mint Field Fab C Development kit and the less current consumption I can get is 11mA, how can I achieve the uA that datasheet says?

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hi marperez,

We have noticed that you have created a /thread/102438 new thread regarding this same situation. We will work on your question and will provide suggestions, but in the thread to avoid duplication.

Regards,

JPMontero_Intel

0 Kudos