I'm creating a IoT network.
I created a webservice to get temperature data and it's all ok.
The problem is that intel edison shield at the beginning works; after few minutes, also connecting from my browser, it becomes unattainable.
Which can be the problem?
To make work it, the only way is to restart the shield. Is it possible insert in the sketch (I'm using Arduino language) an automatic reset of shield in the case the server crush?
Thanks in advance for the help and best regards,
Another question: imagine I have a string (example http://192.168.103.244:81/?on).
How can I do to get only the words after ? simbol (in this case on) and insert it in a new string variable?
Thanks in advance also for this question,
We'll try to help you as much as we can with your case. I've a few questions:
- Specifically, which shield are you using?
- How are you powering your Edison? Make sure you're powering your board with the proper power ratings.
- What image are you using?
- Is the shield you're using in the shield testing report? In case it is, I'd suggest you to take a look at the specifications and steps used to configure the board to use that shield. You can see the report here http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/000020775.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/000020775.html
- About your last question related to strings. Arduino uses a function called substring(). From the Arduino website:" substring() with only one parameter looks for a given substring from the position given to the end of the string. Try using something similar to new_string= string.substring(27)