cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FFahd
Novice

Pulse/Oximeter for the Galileo.

Hi,

So after searching through the Galileo compatible sensors I could find an oximeter(oxygen saturation level) sensor for an upcoming project. There are compatible pulse sensors however they only measure pulse. I was wondering if there was any sensor similar to the MAX30100 Pulse/Oximeter. Has anyone used this sensor before? Or is anyone able to tell me if it will work properly. A lot of the sensor I have right now don't work properly with the Galileo.

One more thing, I have a DHT21 humidity/temperature sensor and I have heard from several people that the DHT line up does not work with the Galileo. Are there any alternative two in one humidy/temperaure sensors in a nice housing.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FTinetti
Honored Contributor I

FShiwani wrote:

Hi,

So after searching through the Galileo compatible sensors I could find an oximeter(oxygen saturation level) sensor for an upcoming project. There are compatible pulse sensors however they only measure pulse. I was wondering if there was any sensor similar to the MAX30100 Pulse/Oximeter. Has anyone used this sensor before? Or is anyone able to tell me if it will work properly. A lot of the sensor I have right now don't work properly with the Galileo.

I'd like to know the sensors you have, at least for documentation purposes.

One more thing, I have a DHT21 humidity/temperature sensor and I have heard from several people that the DHT line up does not work with the Galileo. Are there any alternative two in one humidy/temperaure sensors in a nice housing.

I don't know about DHT21, but it seems to be some workaround/s for DHT22:

HTH,

Fernando.

idata
Community Manager

Hi FShiwani,

Did you check FGT's suggestion? Do you still have questions about this?

Regards,

-Pablo