Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HHora
Beginner

STCK1A32WFC Won't work anymore

Hi, I have a STCK1A32WFC that was working fine with Windows 10 for almost a year. Suddenly today, the start screen won't load anymore. Every time I press the power button the blue led is on, but it won't show anything on the screen. I tried:

- Changing Power Wall Outlet

- Changing USB Cable

- Changing HDMI input on TV (TV has 4 HDMI it doesn't work on any of them)

- Plugging it to an external PC monitor

Nothing works, the stick only shows a blue led, and nothing happens. What can it be? Do I need to ask for a replacement?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
UUbIx
Novice

This seems to be an issue of the windows update. In my Family someone (with a Lenovo Notebook) have the same issue. Ask Microsoft support how to solve!

DeanG
New Contributor I

Have you tried pressing and holding F2 (with a USB keyboard attached) after power on, in order to get into the BIOS?

HHora
Beginner

When I connect it to my TV, I get a "No Video Signal" message.

I'm not even able to see the start screen with the Intel Logo, tried pressing the "Power-ON/OFF" button for 3 seconds like it says on the Bios Update tutorial, no luck.

Tried pressing F2 as soon as I turned it ON, nothing. Blue led always on, nothing else... not even the fan seems to work.

Don't know what the problem is yet.

DeanG
New Contributor I

You are using the original power supply and not a USB cable to a hub or different power supply, correct? I had problems using anything but the Intel power supply.

HHora
Beginner

Dean Gibson wrote:

You are using the original power supply and not a USB cable to a hub or different power supply, correct? I had problems using anything but the Intel power supply.

Yes, I'm using the power supply that came in the box. Using original USB cable also.

idata
Community Manager

Hello Arielcan,

At this point, it is possible that your Intel® Compute Stick is defective. I suggest you to get a replacement for the unit, you can submit a warranty replacement for the unit at the following link:

https://customercare.intel.com/?lang=en-US https://customercare.intel.com/?lang=en-US

Regards,

Ivan