Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ede_L1
Beginner

Saludos Quiero estar seguro que estas dos actualizaciones Intel® Dual Band Wireless y Intel® Wireless Bluetooth las debo actualizar y si van a funcionar bien en mi notebook y en mi sistema operativo windows 10 nueva compilacion version 1809.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

Hello Ede L1, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Are you having any issues with the current versions installed? If you are not having any issues you can stick with those versions. If you want to install the drivers, which are the versions that you want to install? Let us know your notebook model. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Ede_L1
Beginner

Hello Anny C thank you for yr help and happy new year.

My notebook

Product Number: G6U46UA Description: HP ENVY m7-k010dx Notebook PC

Intel HD Graphics 4600

After the update to the new compilation of windows 10 version 1809, the screen under brightness and this I solved by uninstalling and reinstalling this driver.

I need to know and make sure that the screen or graphics driver is better for my laptop. The one that has Intel works well, but I'm confused because, according to Intel's response, they tell me in an email the following: Generic versions of available Intel® drivers, but recommends the USE OF MANUFACTURER DRIVERS from your computer. The computer manufacturer MAY offer customized versions of the Intel graphics drivers for your particular computer model. I would like to know which driver I should have installed on my laptop. I appreciate the help and advice on this subject.

HP ENVY m7-k010dx Notebook PC

Windows 10 Home 64 bits Versión: 17763.253

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

12GB

8GB Hynix 1600MHz

4GB Kingston 1600MHz

Bios F.55

regards

Ernesto

Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

Ernesto, we are the same support but different methods of contact. If the current drivers are working for you, my recommendation is to stick with those drivers. We always suggest to check with the computer manufacturer for driver support since they provide customized drivers for the feauteres that your laptop has. Our drivers are generic and they do not come with any customizations, when using them in third-party systems they can work just fine and other cases they do not work. If you need clarification on which is the best driver for you, you need to contact HP to get the answer. Remember that is their designed and they should be able to provide that for you. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation