Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

Should the power output is 5V/2A or 5V/3A for Gen 1?

Jump to solution

hi all,

I wonder the output supply is 5V/2A or 5V/3A? Since the package come along is with this type of power adapter

Furthemore, the behind of my GEN 1 board is attached a sticker stated 5V/2A max.

Then why the previous data sheet all stated the In tel Galileo board is power with a power adapter which has 5V/3A as power output.

Since I want to buy a adapter which really can be used.

Thanks for reply.

Amey

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Should the power output is 5V/2A or 5V/3A for Gen 1?

Jump to solution

Hi Amey,

The power supplies like you showed on the picture have an issue. Please check this post: /docs/DOC-22632 Notice of Option to Replace Power Supply Unit. The power supplies with part number Phihong PSC 12R-050 can be free replaced. In the notice there is a link to FAQ for this kind of situations with this particular power supply. You will find in there another link to a form that you need fill out in order to get your replacement. Here is the link to the form: http://www.intel.com/support/galileo/ps_replacement_email.htm Form.

Please check the information in the notice and let us know if you have more questions about it. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Diego.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Employee
1 View

Re: Should the power output is 5V/2A or 5V/3A for Gen 1?

Jump to solution

Hi Amey,

The power supplies like you showed on the picture have an issue. Please check this post: /docs/DOC-22632 Notice of Option to Replace Power Supply Unit. The power supplies with part number Phihong PSC 12R-050 can be free replaced. In the notice there is a link to FAQ for this kind of situations with this particular power supply. You will find in there another link to a form that you need fill out in order to get your replacement. Here is the link to the form: http://www.intel.com/support/galileo/ps_replacement_email.htm Form.

Please check the information in the notice and let us know if you have more questions about it. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Diego.

View solution in original post