Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDieg1
Novice

Sketch wont upload "cluploadEdison_win.sh"

I cant upload anything to Edison (Arduino breakout board). I always get the same error. It hangs at "Uploading". Any help? Seems like a problem with cluploadEdison_win.sh

It says the folder is sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0/, but the version I have downloaded from the Arduino Board Manager is 1.6.7+1.0

Please, I need help! 

Here is the log:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

# !/bin/sh

starting download script

Args to shell: C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0/x86/bin C:\Users\DIEGO_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build9c9ef3bdfe2fccb480bc6e4bac749e41.tmp/Blink.ino.elf COM7

# clupload script to invoke lsz

# Copyright (C) 2014 Intel Corporation

COM PORT 7

#

Converted COM Port COM7 to tty port /dev/ttyS6

# This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or

Sending Command String to move to download if not already in download mode

# modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public

# License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either

# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

#

# This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of

# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU

# Lesser General Public License for more details.

#

# You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public

Deleting existing sketch on target

# License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software

# Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA

#

echo "starting download script"

echo "Args to shell:" $*

# ARG 1: Path to lsz executable.

# ARG 2: Elf File to download

# ARG 3: COM port to use.

# path contains \ need to change all to /

path_to_exe=$1

fixed_path=${path_to_exe//\\/\/}

# COM ports are not always setup to be addressed via COM for redirect.

# /dev/ttySx are present. Howwever, COMy -> /dev/ttySx where x = y - 1

com_port_arg=$3

com_port_id=${com_port_arg/COM/}

echo "COM PORT" $com_port_id

tty_port_id=/dev/ttyS$((com_port_id-1))

echo "Converted COM Port" $com_port_arg "to tty port" $tty_port_id

echo "Sending Command String to move to download if not already in download mode"

echo "~sketch downloadEdison" > $tty_port_id

# Move the existing sketch on target.

echo "Deleting existing sketch on target"

"$fixed_path/lsz.exe" --escape -c "mv -f /sketch/sketch.elf /sketch/sketch.elf.old" <> $tty_port_id 1>&0

134 [main] bash 10524 child_info_fork::abort: C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0\x86\bin\cyg...: Loaded to different address: parent(0xCE0000) != child(0x9D0000)

C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0/clupload/cluploadEdison_win.sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\diego_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IoTkit625968: C:\Users\diego_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IoTkit625968

Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\diego_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IoTkit625968: C:\Users\diego_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IoTkit625968

1 [main] bash 10688 child_info_fork::abort: C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0\x86\bin\cyg...: Loaded to different address: parent(0xCE0000) != child(0xC40000)

C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0/clupload/cluploadEdison_win.sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

0 [main] bash 3888 child_info_fork::abort: C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0\x86\bin\cyg...: Loaded to different address: parent(0xCE0000) != child(0xC10000)

0 [main] bash 3200 child_info_fork::abort: C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0\x86\bin\cyg...: Loaded to different address: parent(0xCE0000) != child(0x4D0000)

1 [main] bash 4864 child_info_fork::abort: C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0\x86\bin\cyg...: Loaded to different address: parent(0xCE0000) != child(0xC70000)

C:\Users\diego_000\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\tools\sketchUploader\1.6.2+1.0/clupload/cluploadEdison_win.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

<span style="font-size: 13.3333px;...

2 Replies
Diego_V_Intel
Employee

Hi CafeConLeche,

I haven't seen that issue before, but it might be caused by the IDE versions. I recommend you to uninstall the IDE or IDEs you currently have on your PC. Then, download the IDE 1.6.0 from the following link: http://downloadmirror.intel.com/24783/eng/IntelArduino-1.6.0-Windows.7z http://downloadmirror.intel.com/24783/eng/IntelArduino-1.6.0-Windows.7z

You don't have to install additional packages with this version, the Edison and Galileo boards are already included. That's the version I always use and so far, I haven't had issues with it.

Regards,

Diego

Diego_V_Intel
Employee

Hi CafeConLeche,

Were you able to try the Arduino IDE 1.6.0?

Regards,

Diego