Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKing7
Beginner

The new STK1AW32SC (Windows 10) video feed flickers when in headless mode (No monitor connected).

I connect remotely with VNC software. The 2015 compute stick had no problems with headless mode. Any solutions? I have updated BIOS and video drivers no luck.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello kingjam99,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Try uninstalling the graphics driver and reinstall it.

See how to http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005598.html Uninstalling the Intel® Graphics Driver

Download the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25741/Graphics-Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Intel-Compute-... Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Intel® Compute Stick STK1AW32SC

Regards,

Ivan

idata
Community Manager

Hi,

I'm just following on this thread to ask you if our recommendations solved your problem.

Thanks,

Ivan

jfraz1
Beginner

hi Ivan,

I'm in the process of finding a solution to the same problem (blank screen on VNC/remote access when no display is attached.)

I'll follow your steps above & reply with an update.

jim

jfraz1
Beginner

looks like the update has fixed the issue. (The link in this thread is outdated, but there is a yellow link on the page to go to the latest update.)

Device Manager:

Display adapters -> Intel(R) HD Graphics -> Driver = 20.19.15.4380

now, i'm set to travel around with this lil' guy without the need for it to be connected to a monitor... like i am right now, with a bt keyboard and an ipad mini!

THANKS!

jim

idata
Community Manager

Hi go2car,

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and thank you for taking your time to let us know the outcome.

I hope you can have a great trip!

Best wishes,

Ivan

idata
Community Manager

Hi go2car,

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and thank you for taking your time to let us know the outcome.

I hope you can have a great trip!

Best wishes,

Ivan