Intel® Makers
Intel® Edison, Intel® Joule™, Intel® Curie™, Intel® Galileo
Announcements
Welcome - This is a Peer-to-Peer Forum only. Intel has discontinued these products but you may find support from other customers on this Forum
9881 Discussions

This is a serious bug of the motherboard

COOSC
Beginner
PCIE sound card use encountered motherboard hardware design problems resulting in the inability to use how to do? This is a serious bug of the motherboard My sound card is innovative AE9, now if the first slot of the motherboard inserted graphics card, the third PCIE slot if inserted sound card happens to block the graphics card fan, please ask you how to solve the problem? All I know is that the first slot in the AMD B450 Techa and ASUS models is the PCIE x 1 I suddenly came up with a solution when I asked this question, I plugged the sound card into the first PCIE X16, and the problem was solved. Haha If you follow my method, then I will encounter a new problem is that b460 and b450 are only the first slot supports x16 speed, the other are x4 speed can not plug the graphics card
0 Kudos
1 Reply
COOSC
Beginner

PCIE sound card use encountered motherboard hardware design problems resulting in the inability to use how to do?

This is a serious bug of the motherboard

My sound card is innovative AE9, now if the first slot of the motherboard inserted graphics card, the third PCIE slot if inserted sound card happens to block the graphics card fan, please ask you how to solve the problem?
All I know is that the first slot in the AMD B450 Techa and ASUS models is the PCIE x 1

I suddenly came up with a solution when I asked this question, I plugged the sound card into the first PCIE X16, and the problem was solved. Haha

If you follow my method, then I will encounter a new problem is that b460 and b450 are only the first slot supports x16 speed, the other are x4 speed can not plug the graphics card