cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor II

Typo in Joule Module User Guide

Hello support team,

There is a typo in the Module User Guide on IDZ, namely the JavaScript example on this page: https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/672541 IoT - Programming and running applications directly on your development platform | Intel® Software

There's 'new` missing in 'var led = mraa.Gpio(101)' line of the JS example, which causes the below error (reported against mraa library here: https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/mraa/issues/619 mraa.Gpio causes core dump in SetAlignedPointerInInternalField · Issue # 619 · intel-iot-devkit/mraa · GitHub):

var led = mraa.Gpio(101)

FATAL ERROR: v8::Object::SetAlignedPointerInInternalField() Internal field out of bounds

Aborted

Could you please take this to the IDZ page maintainer, so that it's fixed?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Typo in Joule Module User Guide

Hi AlexT,

Thanks for reaching out!

I have reached the appropriate team about this, hopefully this issue is corrected soon.

Thanks for providing us this feedback.

-Peter.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor II

Thanks Peter, but looking at the page today - it still has the same typo, i.e. nothing got fixed. Could you please escalate that once again? I'm pretty sure that causes some frustration to new Joule users.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi AlexT,

I will report this again, thank you for following up with us!

-Peter.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor II

Hi Peter,

That's getting a bit ridiculous, but the typo is still there Could you please report it once again and maybe put some additional pressure there, because that's out-of-box experience after all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi AlexT,

The typo should be fixed now. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Peter.
0 Kudos