12-02-2016 08:34 AM
Thanks for your interest in the Intel® Edison platform.
We have been looking for documentation available and I found some links that I believe could be helpful for you, please check them:
- https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/setup-aws-iot-intel-edison-board Setting up AWS IoT Device SDK on the Intel® Edison Board
- https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/connecting-to-amazon-web-services-aws-iot-using-mqtt Connecting to Amazon* Web Services* (AWS*) IoT using MQTT
- https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/aws-iot-intel Getting Started with AWS IoT on Intel Edison
- https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/600978 Set up the Cloud
- http://docs.aws.amazon.com/amazondynamodb/latest/developerguide/Streams.KCLAdapter.html Amazon DynamoDB
However, we would suggest you to contact Amazon for more accurate answer, as they are own the support of AWS. You can contact them at: https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/ https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/.